Thursday, October 1, 2015

I am, I can, I Ought, I will FREE Printables



A while back ago I shared a post about our schoolroom and then pinned different parts of the post on Pinterest.  One of my most highly re-pinned posts has been the I am, I can, I, ought, I will signs (despite the poor photo quality) and I have even received a few requests on my blog for a printable.  So, here they are!  I pray these bless your family.  Come back and share pictures of how you use them in your home.


 Get the Chalkboard signs HERE

Get the quotes with scripture HERE
A couple of notes:  I originally just printed them out on extra heavy card stock and taped them to the wall.  That worked just perfect really.  I used yellow because, yellow makes me happy.  :)  And they were up there for over a year until we moved.  With our recent move, I want to get them back on our walls but, this time, I'm planing to make them into something more permanent so that if we ever move again, I can easily take them with me and re-hang them.  Once I get that project done, I'll update the photo here and possibly a link with a tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Amanda!

    I have wanted to put Charlotte Mason's motto for children up in our home, but never liked the simple "I Am, I Can, I Ought, I Will" posters I have found. I wanted my children to understand each declaration better and you have displayed it so beautifully! This is going up on our wall this fall.

    Sincerely,
    Katie
    (busy mom to 8 children)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much I will be using this in my home!

    ReplyDelete