Oh my Ganache!!! With only 4 simple ingredients, this is a SUPER easy and fast recipe to make. Especially if you have a food processor. The next time I make this, I will take more pictures of the process and of the ganache in it's fluid state. Ganache can be poured over cakes, used to coat cake-pops (as shown above), poured into pie fillings or over something like my Cherry Vanilla Almond Bars.
And it can even be eaten right out of the jar for a quick pick-me up treat. It's like eating a small chocolate
candy but, WAY better (and healthier too)! And you can add a dolop of it to your coffee for an intense mocha treat. Toss a little in your smoothie or even in your oatmeal. Wherever you might enjoy some deep chocolate flavor.
You could also warm some back up and drizzle over dairy free ice cream, bananas or fresh strawberries. (Chocolate covered strawberries anyone?)
This recipe is a very intense, dark, bittersweet chocolate flavor. And best of all it's dairy free and soy free (hard to find with chocolate). And it only has 4 simple ingredients. Easy Peasy.
Super Easy Chocolate Ganache
Dairy & Soy Free
Ingredients:8oz. package of Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Squares (all natural, 100% cacao) OR 8 oz. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 13.5 oz. can of Coconut Milk (full fat, not light & unsweetened) *I like Native Forest Organic Classic
1 TblSp. Pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 C Honey OR Maple OR Coconut Sugar
- Open all of the chocolate squares, break in half and toss into your food processor.
- Pulse until finely chopped, set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Shake coconut milk well, add to a small sauce pan along with the vanilla and sweetener of choice.
- Bring to a boil over medium/high heat while stirring often.
- Immediately pour over chopped chocolate and stir well until fluid.
- Use whats needed and store the rest in a glass jar in the fridge.
*Affiliate Disclosure: Some (or all) of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.*