Thursday, February 28, 2013

Light & Fluffy Grain Free Bread - Savory Variations

As previously mentioned in my first Light & Fluffy Grain Free Bread post, here is where you can come to find any of the savory variations that I will do.  Let's get right to it:


Grain Free Garlic & Herb Bread

2 C Almond Flour
1/4 c Flaxseed Meal (I use Golden)
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Dry Parsley or 1 Tbl.Sp. of Fresh Parsley (finely minced)
1/2 tsp. Dry Basil or 1/2 Tbl.sp. of Fresh Basil (finely minced)
1 Tbl.Sp. Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Blend 
3 Eggs
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 Tbl.Sp. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 c Vegetable Broth




Preheat the oven to 350

Lightly grease your pan. (I like to use Spectrum Organic Shortening).
Mix dry ingredients together.
Mix wet ingredients together. *Garlic is wet*
Dump the dry into wet, mixing well.
Spread contents into pan.
Bake for 30 min.

Bread should be golden and spring back when touched gently. And of course, a toothpick should come out clean.

I made this to go along side of my most favorite split pea soup.  (of course I made a few changes to the soup recipe, which I will blog & link soon.)

More savory variations to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment