Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's the Little Things


It's no secret that I love Coffee. It's not about "I need coffee" as much as it is about the fact that I genuinely enjoy a good cup of coffee. (And once you have had truly GOOD coffee, Starbucks just wont measure up).

Well today, I was in the mood for something more chocolaty but I did not want to add something sugary and full of calories. Then I can up with the idea to add some of my Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Powder (100% Caco) to my coffee...about 1 teaspoon to a large cup. It was truly heaven in a cup....it gave my coffee a rich decadent chocolaty flavor but only added less then 1/4 gram of fat and zero grams of sugar.  Then I just add my own desired form of sweetener (which changes from day to day as I rotate between coconut sugar, flavored syrup, flavored coconut coffee creamer etc.)  This really made my day.



It's the little things like this that make me want to sing & dance.

*Funny thing I just thought about....Women are known for their love of chocolate (generally speaking) so, is it any wonder that Hershey's is a combination of two feminine words....HER - SHE -y's. Just thought I would point that out.

3 comments:

  1. You know, I have NEVER noticed that Hershey's spells out two pronouns for a woman! That doesn't surprise me, it's pretty interesting, tho. Clever marketing. Something about chocolate just makes me smile, so their marketing must be working :)

    ReplyDelete